Add Self WeltStuck on Hue
Add a tailored finish to your pillows by having them trimmed with self welt (aka custom piping).
The term "self" means it's made from the same fabric as the face of the pillow. Or for a twist on that, you could combine fabrics and use one fabric for the face of the pillow and a different coordinating fabric for the welt, for the ultimate in customization!
Prices vary based on the cost of the fabric, the size of the pillow cover, and the number of pillows. There are cost efficiencies in adding welt to multiple pillows, so the higher the number, the lower the add-on cost per pillow.
- Tier: Find which pricing tier your selected welt fabric is in below
- Size: Select the size of pillow covers to have welt added
- Number of pillow covers: How many will have the same welt added?
- Quantity: It's important to leave this at "1"
- Be sure to add the pillow covers themselves to your cart separately
- If you want to add welt to multiple sizes or styles of pillows, repeat the process
TIER A FABRICS:
- Laurel Leaf
- Les Touches
- Rose & Hydrangea
TIER B FABRICS:
- Scrolling Fern Silhouette
- Vermicule Positif
- Yangtze River
- Clara B
- Bali Hai
- Gate House
TIER C FABRICS:
- Les Bleuets
- Wheat Flower
- Dianthus Chintz
If your pillow fabric is not on this list, it is too thick to work as welting.
For welt made from our Signature Ticking collection, click here.