Add a Self Butterfly FlangeStuck on Hue
Add a special touch to your pillows by having them trimmed with a self butterfly flange!
The term "self" means it's made from the same fabric as the face of the pillow. Or for a twist on that, you could combine fabrics and use one fabric for the face of the pillow and a different coordinating fabric for the ruffle, for the ultimate in customization!
The 1/2-inch flange is cut on the bias (diagonally) and has a "butterfly" pleat at the corners. If you would like a wider width flange, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom order.
Prices vary based on the cost of the fabric, the size of the pillow cover, and the number of pillows. There are cost efficiencies in adding flange to multiple pillows, so the higher the number, the lower the add-on cost per pillow.
- Fabric Pricing Tier: Find which pricing tier your selected flange fabric is in below
- Number of pillow covers: How many will have the same flange added?
- Quantity: It's important to leave this at "1"
- Be sure to add the pillow covers themselves to your cart separately
- If you want to add flange to multiple sizes or styles of pillows, repeat the process
TIER A FABRICS:
- Les Touches
- Poppy Sprig
TIER B FABRICS:
- Arbre de Matisse
- Bali Hai
- Chinese Peony
- La Folie
- Little Leaves
- Margaret Ruth
- Paniola Inverted
- Sea Garden
- Vermicule Positif
- Wildflowers on Printed Squiggles
TIER C FABRICS:
- Dianthus Chintz
- Les Bleuets
- Toile de Nantes
- Wheat Flower
If your pillow fabric is not on this list, it is too thick to work as a flange. You might consider a self welt instead.
For flange made from our Signature Ticking collection, click here.