Make your Bridgerton dreams come true with this favorite from Pierre Frey's Le Manach fabric line. Composed of wavy bands decorated with flowers, this motif evokes the floral ribbons of the second half of the 18th century. This kind of decoration, characteristic of the style of Louis XVI, was particularly valued for elegant ladies’ dresses.
Available with Greuze on both sides, or choose to back your pillow in a coordinating color from our Signature Ticking line, or our solid ivory linen.
Pillow covers come standard with a knife edge (no trim). To add ruffles, welting, flange, or piping to your pillow, check out our Trim Options page and choose your favorite add-on.
- Pattern placement will vary based on size
- Invisible zipper in bottom seam
- 100% cotton fabric
- Dry clean
- Pillow insert not included
- Vermicule Positif Rose (favorite pairing!)
- Volpi Windsor Blue (favorite pairing!)
- Bijou Light Blue
- Clara B Baltic Blue
- Burmese Sea Foam
- Les Touches Petal
- Les Touches Pink
- Les Touches Cadet Blue
- Blythe Red
- Blythe Blue
- Scrolling Fern Silhouette Azure
- Signature Ticking Rouge
- Signature Ticking Red
- Signature Ticking Sky
- Signature Ticking French Blue
Signature Ticking Mushroom